I chose contempo dark theme because it makes the blogger webpage stand out. I choose the light blue colour because it goes well matching with the dark theme colour. Blue is a nice colour.
Facebook is an online social media service its for social networking where people you know can share and exchange messages, photos, videos, and news. https://www.youtube.com/ Youtube is a service for video sharing that allows users to watch videos that have been posted by other users and upload and share their own videos. https://www.youtube.com/ Pinterest its an online visual engine social network website where people can share content on ideas and interests. https://www.pinterest.com.au Twitter is a microblogging service its for social networking . Mobile phone and computer users, send messages and to read messages, this is called tweets". Tweetsw are limited to 280 characters. Tweets appear on the profile page of users. https://twitter.com/?lang=en Instagram is a service for online photo and video sharing and social networking. It allows users to apply photo filters to pictures and share with contacts https://www.instagram.com/
I commented on Sharon the teachers blog about the cinema. I answered Sharons question about what is the last movie I watched. My answer is: The last movie I watched was Dora the explorer it was awesome. Isabelle Moner is a very good actor who plays the character Dora in the Movie. I watched the movie at the Randwick Ritz Cinema before covid19. I enjoyed the movie.
One issue is privacy for the user. If people disclose personal information it can be collected by criminals and use to commit fraud or criminal activity. Copy right is a big issue in social media especially face. Intellectual property can be breached if an individual posts material as their own without permission. A technical issue is if don't have access to technology with a lot of data can't use the social media.
Comments
Post a Comment